Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Have you heard of the saying "likes are attracted to likes"? The people you surround yourself with is a mirroring image of yourself. That's why you can appreciate their company and friendship. You love being around their presence. For an example... successful people tend to flock together because of their status and achievements in life. People that are successful can carry their own and be able to relate to other successful people, that way there would be no feeling of inadequacy. I look around at my friends and it's so clear to me what kind of person I am. I absolutely love over-achievers, driven, ambitious, career oriented, independent, brilliant, confident, individualistic, strong women with their own style, flare, and class. I'm drawn to these type of women because I myself would like to fall under this category of women. In a few I'm about to meet up with a very good and dear friend of mine that I wholeheartedly love and respect. I admire her dedication to her career, her kindness, her generosity, her motivation, her ambition, her intelligence, her attitude on life and men, and the way she carries herself. The list would go on forever. We were chatting earlier and she made a comment that put a smile on my face. She said... "We were both born to be successful..." ditto... I couldn't have agreed more.

1 comment:

My Pretty Wings said...

I agree with your friend! Love you!