Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Girl Crush.

I was doing some fashion work and the t.v. show Who Wants To Be A Millionaire was on in the background. Most of the time... I wouldn't know the answers to some of the questions but one of the question that was asked and I knew the answer to was... "Penelope Cruz is considered Madonna of what city?" Being the big Penelope fan that I am, I already knew the answer to that. It's Madrid, Spain! If I could be any Hollywood actress... I wouldn't be an Angelina Jolie. I prefer Penelope over any Hollywood actress. She is as talented as she is beautiful. I <3 Penelope!





5 comments:

phuongs.vu said...

Honestly, not on these pictures, but I've been seeing her pictures at premier or some sort of events this year, she looks like she has been packing on lots of weights, and I can't stand her voice, we don't always have to agree right? but it seems like whenever my friends and I gosship about celebs they always say the same.

stilettobaby said...

Hi, thanks for commenting. Well, Penelope may not be the most drop dead gorgeous woman in the world. What I truly like about her is her whole package. I think she's very intelligent, the way she carries herself with grace and elegance, her style, sophistication, her classiness, her kind heart and what she's given back to the world with her fame, her ambition, her individuality, her accent. it's not really all about her physical appearance though she is beautiful but may not be out of this world gorgeous in comparison to these drop dead supermodels but she scores high in my book. they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder... to me it's the whole package that makes a woman beautiful and unique. in this world there will always be someone prettier than you so you need to be unique somehow. =)

My Pretty Wings said...

i love her!!! extra points for dating javier bardem!

stilettobaby said...

yes... someone that agrees with me! I Love them both in the movie "Vicky Cristina Barcelona".

luff, swagger said...

hey cindyyyy! totally dig your blog ;)

penelope is amazzzziiinng. love her.

-lovette
luffswagger.blogspot.com